DIY Black Wax
DIY Black Wax seals and protects your piece with an amazing look!
- 4 OZ .
- 13.5 OZ.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
2. Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
3. Allow to dry overnight. (Surface will even out)
4. After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.
DO NOT FREEZE!
5 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
Fast drying low VOC furniture wax.
INGREDIENTS: love, beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, ceresin wax, isophar, pigment
Back in Black!